• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Motorfist Recon Jacket

C

chap

Dec 10, 2007
Rekon

Thinking about buying a new jacket and was wondering if anyone has used the Motofist Recon Jacket and how it is?:face-icon-small-dis

I love mine. Fits great, has very good freedom of movement. I have rode with severals guys who have switched to the Rekon from Klim Jackets as the arms were sized better for them lengthwise.

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Thinking about buying a new jacket and was wondering if anyone has used the Motofist Recon Jacket and how it is?:face-icon-small-dis

Like stated above, seems to have a very good reputation in our store and with our online customers. We have some 2012 stock as well as 2013 Gear in store right now for great prices, and will have the 2014 stuff mid August!!

Pgritton

Premium Member
Nov 14, 2009
Soda Springs
www.pgoutdoors.com
Rekon

I rode today with a brand new rekon jacket in 0 temps. stayed warm and actually seemed drier at the end of the ride. My Klim jacket in size XL is tight but the Motorfist coat fit well and had more room. Very impressed with the fit and cut. Pockets were easy to access and the zippers were easy to use even with gloves on. Very pleased with the product. Also using MF gloves which I am happy with.

R
I have all Motorfist Rekon gear and I wouldnt go any other way. I love it. I also have the Motorfist helmet and I like that also. Only downfall with the helmet is after 3 rides the rubber neck ring on the helmet has came apart. So thats glued back on. The clothing stays super dry and its lightweight. Cant go wrong with it.

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
Pretty cool jacket, imo. Rugged and heavy enough to wear only a mid-layer in Janurary buy light enough to wear all season.

Very satisfied after 3 seasons, I'll be a repeat buyer for sure.

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
light weight, lots of pockets

I'm on my second Rekon jacket this season, 1st one hit a rock and sliced it on my Turbo gauge pod. 2nd is brand new. they make some noise when the material is rubbing together, but have not been cold in it ever. I wear a fleece mid Layer, but feel it is a great jacket

Premium Features