• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lithium Battery

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
Lead, SD & Idaho Falls, ID
I picked a lightly used Shorai battery from craigslist with charger, three rides, saved at least ten pounds, starts every time. I haven't had it in real cold sub freezing conditions yet, maybe next year. Charger has storage mode and charge mode, can't see a bad side to it.

why the heck do yoou need a battery in a skidoo?

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
I use the "pull the rope" as a gauge to determine when I need to turn in my riding gear. When I am too old to pull the rope I figure I am too old to ride. Think it is some sort of an old duffer thingy?

2Thetopp

Lifetime Membership
I use the "pull the rope" as a gauge to determine when I need to turn in my riding gear. When I am too old to pull the rope I figure I am too old to ride. Think it is some sort of an old duffer thingy?

Mold, you have in your sig, "don't mess around with the old folks, they didn't get that way by being stupid" I abused my body in other sports (ok, stupid) way before I started riding snowmobiles, (started riding@ 37). Ya I could "pull the rope" but why? Estart is just "one" thing that will "help" give me the ability to ride a few more years.

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
Mold, you have in your sig, "don't mess around with the old folks, they didn't get that way by being stupid" I abused my body in other sports (ok, stupid) way before I started riding snowmobiles, (started riding@ 37). Ya I could "pull the rope" but why? Estart is just "one" thing that will "help" give me the ability to ride a few more years.

I guess it is just the ways of an old stuburn hippie.

Premium Features