• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SnoWest 2013 Summer Sled Teasers...(Updated new vids)

C

Covelli44

Jan 2, 2011
North Aurora, IL
Thanks for putting them all in one easy place to view! I can't wait to see some snow fall! Oh so far away yet.........

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
208 Productions - Counter Balance Teaser

http://youtu.be/Ubbj8EIDWWc
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ubbj8EIDWWc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Uploaded on Jul 19, 2013
PRE ORDER at www.208filmproductions.com

208 Productions is back in full force for 2013 after taking a 2 year break and producing 2 award winning snowmobile films for 509 Films. We are pleased to announce one of the years most highly anticipated films, "Counter Balance".

Shot on Red Digital Cinema and Phantom cameras, "Counter Balance" takes snowmobile cinematography to new levels.

Featuring:

Chris Burandt
Stephen Darcy
Heath Frisby
Matt Entz
Phil Yribar
Jay Mentaberry
Luke Rohde
Jerin Anderson
Ryan Phillips
Ken Evans
Duncan Lee
Tyler Lambert
and Friends!

Available on DVD and iTunes

Music:

Killaflaw
"Set Me on Fire"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Same here.
Looking forward to August when all the new vids become available.
Hope we see a few more offered in HIGH DEFINITION blu-ray this year..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
*WITHDRAWALS*
A snowmobiliers struggle with summer..

Published on Jul 21, 2013
If youre a snowmobiler youll understand. I had the idea for this skit since the day I first heard "what love can be" so I teamed up with my buddy Aj (theajhyer) and made it happen one afternoon.

http://youtu.be/T_5DfR7X3zU
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/T_5DfR7X3zU?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Flatlanders "Recreational Use Only" Trailer

Published on Jul 31, 2013
Back and better then ever. This is our 3rd season trailer. Get your DVD copy at MomsMotorSports.com. Find more videos on Moondog Productions Youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxXkkcRIqJU

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HxXkkcRIqJU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
FOURCAST 3 - OFFICIAL TEASER

Uploaded on Aug 8, 2013
Fourcast 3 uncovers the world of big mountain snowmobiling. The film features an all-star cast of dedicated riders seeking to discover their limits in an undefined environment, while artfully exposing the motivations, dangers and adventure associated with big mountain snowmobiling. Fourcast 3 explores the scene that has developed amidst the backdrop of Whistler, British Columbia. Dan Treadway, Kalle "KJ" Johansson and Jorli Ricker venture up the Inside Passage to explore the North, Clint Miller and Russell Zarzeczny chase winter from the East Coast to the West Coast. Keith Curtis continues to embolden his technical prowess and Brett Turcotte steps it up to another level with backcountry freestyle. Fourcast 3 takes you behind-scenes in-depth to expose what drives the world's most elite big mountain snowmobilers and contains some of the most cutting-edge riding ever to appear on film. Don't miss what industry insiders are calling the most influential snowmobile movie ever made, Fourcast 3 delivers the goods.

http://youtu.be/XSKtCaVHOOE

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XSKtCaVHOOE?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

Wyorever

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2011
SW, WY
FOURCAST 3 - OFFICIAL TEASER

Uploaded on Aug 8, 2013
Fourcast 3 uncovers the world of big mountain snowmobiling. The film features an all-star cast of dedicated riders seeking to discover their limits in an undefined environment, while artfully exposing the motivations, dangers and adventure associated with big mountain snowmobiling. Fourcast 3 explores the scene that has developed amidst the backdrop of Whistler, British Columbia. Dan Treadway, Kalle "KJ" Johansson and Jorli Ricker venture up the Inside Passage to explore the North, Clint Miller and Russell Zarzeczny chase winter from the East Coast to the West Coast. Keith Curtis continues to embolden his technical prowess and Brett Turcotte steps it up to another level with backcountry freestyle. Fourcast 3 takes you behind-scenes in-depth to expose what drives the world's most elite big mountain snowmobilers and contains some of the most cutting-edge riding ever to appear on film. Don't miss what industry insiders are calling the most influential snowmobile movie ever made, Fourcast 3 delivers the goods.

http://youtu.be/XSKtCaVHOOE

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XSKtCaVHOOE?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

That first drop looks rediculous.

T

Toad face killah

Sep 27, 2010
Lake Almanor, Ca
Thanks for posting a lot of great videos in one place, Now I have a bunch I need to buy. I watch a lot of snowmobile videos on youtube and havent seen a few of those. and still there are quite a few more out there....

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
always nice to look forward to September when all the new films are ready!
Makes for some NICE nights with the buds!!

Premium Features