• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boost 6 teaser

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
last year his teaser had the stroke as the soundtrack, i think we are ok... either way, no matter how many times i see them eeek over those chutes, still awsome and great video work as always comin from veedy!

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
great footage....horrible "music". I finally had to mute it to save what was left of my sanity! Here's hoping that "noise" is replace by some more classy music :)

Cheers!

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
Veedy, you sure know how to throw down some sick footage!!! You guys that did not like the music, You must be really old LOL Just poken, I'm 40 and thought it was right on the money.
None the less great taste of 6 can't wait to see what you and the guys put down this last winter.

What ever you do don't change the soundtrack!!!!! I'm still grooven!!

Last edited:
M

Menace1

Oct 23, 2008
Calgary
great footage....horrible "music". I finally had to mute it to save what was left of my sanity! Here's hoping that "noise" is replace by some more classy music :)

Cheers!

Ahh i loved that sound track, sounded like Static-X!:face-icon-small-coo

Found it, Combichrist!

Last edited:
S

SNAFU

Nov 26, 2007
Calgary
Ya, I was wondering the same thing. I was looking for it at the snow show and saddly no one had it.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
No video this year THAT SUCKS

Its sorry to hear that no video this year. Hopefully there will be more boost videos and they are not done. These videos are AWESOME.

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
What he told me last time I chatted with him......

Premium Features