• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 dragon 163 skid setup on boost

R

RidnHigh

Dec 2, 2007
Spokane Washington
I have stock skid for now but a 163 ce....have fox floats, what are you guys running for mid shock pressure and what would you run in the chamber and shock on rear shock....TS says 150 in mid but I have no rear numbers, just tryin to minimize as much as possible ski lift at 10 lbs

Thanks

R

R_8_N

Nov 28, 2007
you should put some strait rails on it and zbros shocks......:face-icon-small-win

R

RidnHigh

Dec 2, 2007
Spokane Washington
Is it a Timbersled or stock? If stock you need to get a coupling kit. Timbersled is a coupled suspension. I run 80# front 150# rear. Here is there specs..... http://www.timbersled.com/docs/09-10 163.pdf

Stock, but thanks i can atleast use some of these numbers for starting points.

you should put some strait rails on it and zbros shocks......:face-icon-small-win

D what a great thought, yous hould buy a new skid and sell me your stuff then :)

Anybody else have a theory, preferrably not one buying a new skid??

M

mod03rmk800

Nov 26, 2007
missoula
I have a stock suspension, except I have Ice Age straight rails,fat boys springs and had my rear walker valved a little stiffer. I am good to about #11.5, then the sled simply wants to come backwards. Not much more can be gained with what you have in my opinion. You could maybe get the rear shock super "tight" but that may be a tough riding sled in other aspects. I myself didn't get the coin for a different skid, but after a year of running the sled, I think that is the only way to keep the front down on higher boost.

Premium Features