• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Handle bar riser

R
Dec 3, 2008
I am wanting to add a handle bar riser to my 01 mm 700 wondering which one is the best and how high I can go without extending the cables. any and all advise will be appreciated.

Lt Rascal

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2004
Nibley, Utah
I put a 6" riser on my '00. had to route the throttle and oil cables over the middle of the air box.

As far as what riser. That is personal preferance. I like the fly pivot my self.

MtnMaxMod

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2008
N. Idaho
hm..i put 5" rsi risers on mine..had to extend the cables, and the electrical wires are stretched to the max.. every sled is different i guess.

on my other MM i had a 2" block riser and everythign was fine..i'm pretty sure you could go up to 3"..maybe 4"

MtnMaxMod

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2008
N. Idaho
that would be an awesome riser..won't be ape hangers..but you won't have to crouch over as much just to stand up and ride lol, won't look to bad with that stock handle bar padding either.

R
Dec 3, 2008
Track

Thanks again! I also will be needing to replace the track soon factory one is cracking bad and missing lugs If any one knows of someone trying to get rid of one let me know

Premium Features