• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is 2002 MM worth?

R
Sep 25, 2009
Western Colorado
I talked to a guy who has a 2002 MM 700 with about 2200 miles. He is is the original owner and most of the miles are trail miles because it was mainly his wife''s sled. Great shape, always stored indoors, etc. Stock except for an aftermarket can. He's asking $1500. Sounds pretty good to me. What do you guys think? How much is it really worth? 2500? 2000?

Last edited:
R
Sep 25, 2009
Western Colorado
Decided not to get it. The guy had "forgotten" to mention on the phone that it had been wrecked. We didn't notice till we saw the skis were out of alignment. Started looking a little closer and saw that it needed 4 new radius arms to the tune of $400. Handlebars were a little off too. I've already got one project sled in our garage, and I don't need another. If the guy had been honest when i first asked, and if he had come out and told me about the wreck, I might have been more interested. But since he was hiding it, I'm afraid there may be more wrong with it.

Premium Features