• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

No response to email, trying here.

longlugs

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2013
Northern Utah
I had a failure on a new FXR jacket bought through Firstplaceparts. Immediately emailed them following my first ride. No response.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Subject: Jacket snap failure
To: First Place Parts--Shipping <carrie@anysunglasses.com>

Hey guys,

I was able to get my first ride in with my new FXR outfit. I really enjoyed everything, except for the snap at the bottom of the jacket pulled out, rendering the closure useless. I'm pretty surprised that it would fail during the first use.

Attached is a picture, hopefully you can see where the failure is. What are my options? The snow is finally building around here and I'd hate to give up the coat for a exchange/repair.

Thanks!

It's the item:
FXR-15106.70113 FXR MISSION X JACKET: L BLK/HIVIS

Web order: 141307
Invoice: 93690

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Have no faith in them. took forever to get things right on my order. Try facebook, apparently they have plenty have time to spend on there and respond to people's questions and post photo's but no response to other email and phone messages. Good luck this ship has a huge hole and sinking fast!!!!

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
They are great until they have your money. It took a Paypal case and two months to get my money back on an order that they said they had in stock, but then suddenly didn't. Place is a joke.

Premium Features