• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Non Yamaha owners trolling forum?

Who thinks non Yamaha owners should be allowed to hijack our threads?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T
Dec 25, 2007
Seriously? People are getting blown out of the sky in the Ukraine and you think this matters? #firstworldproblems:tsp:

I say so long as it stays fun, and it is moderated within the rules of the forum, play on.

O
Dec 6, 2007
I think you are right stingray, censorship in a public forum is clearly the best solution here. I propose that nobody be allowed to participate in a brand forum unless they own the sled, that you not be allowed in a state forum unless you are a resident, not be allowed to browse the classifieds unless you have pre-aproved financing.

It should work great with the incredibly inconsistant moderation. I suspect that your plan, with a few of my tweaks, will really make this a great place. That way you can continue to lie to yourselves without any factual interruptions, PERFECT

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
I think you are right stingray, censorship in a public forum is clearly the best solution here. I propose that nobody be allowed to participate in a brand forum unless they own the sled, that you not be allowed in a state forum unless you are a resident, not be allowed to browse the classifieds unless you have pre-aproved financing.

It should work great with the incredibly inconsistant moderation. I suspect that your plan, with a few of my tweaks, will really make this a great place. That way you can continue to lie to yourselves without any factual interruptions, PERFECT

As you already know most of the forums besides Snowest have a strict rule against personal attacks. Funny that you passed by that and called it censorship. BTW you were about 20 minutes late posting by my watch....try to be more punctual?:face-icon-small-hap

PS, I didn't see you vote for number 4 above.

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Define personal attacks...

The way I see it in the Yamaha section its anybody that disagrees with "your" reality,,, but its cool to start threads bashing someone in other sections as long as administration is doing it too.

Is calling someone an idiot not a personal attack?

When I was called a homo and someone was called my boyfriend was that not a personal attack? Yet that member is still around without a strike.

Don't get me wrong I use this WHOLE forum equally for entertainment and knowledge and I love the lack of censorship... I guess things bounce off my azz more than they do some others.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Considering you wanted an infraction to someone who called you a homo and said you had a boyfriend.................
then you said that things bounce off your azz, I would like to know what kind of things bounce off your Azz?

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Considering you wanted an infraction to someone who called you a homo and said you had a boyfriend.................
then you said that things bounce off your azz, I would like to know what kind of things bounce off your Azz?

Now is that really what I said or are you substituting your Yamaha reality again??? Or maybe my point wasn't as clear as I thought.

Anyways I gotta get after what pays for this obsession that can cause grown men to have their feelings hurt by complete strangers over the internet.

Have fun and don't hurt each other's feelings too much. Lol

O
Dec 6, 2007
You can always count on Ouray for some cheap entertainment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 pro.

As usual, I am just responding to something stupid someone else posted. Your buddy stingray started this one.

Now, if we want to address personal attacks and the horribly inconsistant moderation, we should invite noob on over. I am certain he has some more grammatically flawed insults slated for me. THAT, of course, it allowed because somehow he is part of the yammi cult.

The whole thing is a huge joke, and you guys are surprised when someone makes fun???

O
Dec 6, 2007
As you already know most of the forums besides Snowest have a strict rule against personal attacks. Funny that you passed by that and called it censorship. BTW you were about 20 minutes late posting by my watch....try to be more punctual?:face-icon-small-hap

PS, I didn't see you vote for number 4 above.

Snowest is so inconsistant in its enforcement of "strict rules", I suspect you only bring them up because you ride a yammi and are part of the protected class around here.

I didn't vote because I didn't see the option where outsiders come to the Yammi forum and try to spread the truth. Clearly, that isn't what you guys want.

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
Who Thinks Non Yamaha Owners Should Be Allowed To Highjack A Thread is a liberal homo mentality. And by the way I own 2 Cats and who da fug is building your Yamaha ?

IF you don't like the SW format leave nobody is twisting your arm to be here.

DPG

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
zuzuru9u.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features