• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

UFO Snobike

X
Nov 26, 2007
There is a new snobike,it will be a game changer,has been in the works for 2 years, all machined nothing welded,strong and light weight design,built for the back country and will hold up on the track,turns and rides like a dirtbike,patented drive system,will be available through Valley Power Sports soon,more details to come

547459_10151535076038168_149618403_n.jpg

Last edited:
E

eskimojoe77

Nov 30, 2011
Here we go again

I'm having flashbacks to the long and drawn out introduction of the Frozenmoto. Pictures are proof and test rides by people who have ridden other brands are much stronger than lofty words. Here's to hoping you have the next great thing, for real this time.

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
If this is the same company, Ive seen one! Very well put together. It was cruising around at the Schweitzer hill climbs on a KTM. Utilizes the factory rear shock. Looked sweet. All billet. For those that have seen the snow bike I built, this is very similar as far as design goes! Copy cats(they did a much better job) haha

X
Nov 26, 2007
Yes it is,there will be pics out soon ,the bike has been on demo rides everyday for the last 10 days everyday with no problems,there will be more info soon and the design is one of kind

T

thejean

Jan 17, 2013
Eliminating two shocks should save some weight for sure...

F
Aug 9, 2009
There is a new snobike,it will be a game changer,has been in the works for 3 years, all machined nothing welded,strong and light weight design,built for the back country and will hold up on the track,turns and rides like a dirtbike,patented drive system,will be available through Valley Power Sports soon,more details to come

Dont hold out too long, the clock is ticking on snow check. If they think they are going to deliver them by next fall they are waiting until pretty late in the game.

Does anyone know about this company UFO? Do they have any real backing to commercialize?

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
That looks cool!! ,,looks light to,when I first looked at the frozen moto kit I kind figured it would work good in set up snow and not so good in the deep stuff,this UFO looks like it has possabilities all around!looks like an all aluminum Xpert X suspension ,,,Looking foward to another deep snow kit mfg.

Last edited:
M

more snow

Jan 8, 2008
Nampa, ID
I like the curved rocker concept for the rails (vs. flat rails). This should help it to turn better and be more responsive. Might still be OK in the deep powder too.

Still need to find a place to store extra fuel and some gear though.

Way to think outside the box....competion is a great thing for innovation and cost reduction! Keep it up.

X
Nov 26, 2007
UFO Snowbike Pictures

Here's a few more pictures, also here's a look at what the production tunnel system will look like, also working on a fuel tank system that fits between the swingarm plates inside of track to keep weight low. More coming soon, contact valley powersports in the next few weeks for more information.
Limit of 50 kits this season
Linkage only Dirtbikes
(Won't work on PDS or NON-linkage bikes)

Valley Powersports
302 N. Division Pinehurst ID 83850
Phone: 208-682-4404 Fax: 208-682-2262
http://www.vpowersports.com/

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

RR View.jpg

LR View.jpg

Last edited:

tomk

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2008
will it work with bikes that use shock linkage set ups?

Premium Features