• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled wraps for the ladies!

Speeedracer

Lifetime Membership
Feb 10, 2006
Kanasas
Looking for some help with a one off design for new Cat Pro Climb.....haven't seen a lot of companies that have done the template for the new Cat....

You guys have it templated yet?

P
Oct 13, 2009
Castlegar, BC
The wraps online can go onto any sled! They are just starting to put out some new designs with a new female designer on board. If you have an idea or something you saw on another site, I'm sure they can whip that up for you too. Justin and Jesse are awesome to work with!

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
How come 99% of the sled wraps I see these days, have skulls or evil images on them? In fact, I just bought a 08 700 Dragon for my wife. I bring it home, she loves it, but one of the first things she says is, can those ugly dragon stickers with the red eyes be removed. She is a wonderful Christian woman that enjoys sledding, so I am working with a local company right now to make a custom wrap for her sled with a Christian/Horse theme just for her. This will be her birthday present. I hope they can come up with something cool. I'll post some pics if it all works out.

R

RCR3

Nov 14, 2009
Lava Hot Springs, ID
How come 99% of the sled wraps I see these days, have skulls or evil images on them? In fact, I just bought a 08 700 Dragon for my wife. I bring it home, she loves it, but one of the first things she says is, can those ugly dragon stickers with the red eyes be removed. She is a wonderful Christian woman that enjoys sledding, so I am working with a local company right now to make a custom wrap for her sled with a Christian/Horse theme just for her. This will be her birthday present. I hope they can come up with something cool. I'll post some pics if it all works out.

" As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no EVIL"

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
Well, I finally got the graphics for my wife's sled done. The company I used is Fusion Graphixx out of Tumwater, WA. They primarily do dirt bike graphics, but are venturing into the sled graphics biz. The vinyl is some of the best I have ever used. Motocross quality. Very thick and easy to apply without any bubbles (well I think I had one, but I worked it out.) I had to do a lttle bit of trim work but I had to do that with the ArcticFX wrap on my Pro, also. I would highly recommend them. If I ever need graphix for any vehicle, they will be my choice. Great to work with also. Contact Dan and tell him I sent ya.
http://fusiongraphixx.com/

P.S.: Thanks RCR3 for the idea, it made it to the windshield.

IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1915.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1917.jpg

IMG_1918.jpg

IMG_1919.jpg

BTW: She loved 'em:heart::heart::heart:

D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
Here's my Wife's. Her own design, and she couldn't be happier.
393components.com Shane is easy to deal with and priced better than most others.

6598479351_cda2679d10_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Premium Features