• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro's doing what Nytros arent supposed to :)

H
Dec 21, 2007
Keep me posted. I have a Turbo that is in desperate need of a handling fix. I think part of my problem is the 16" wide track, part 162", and poorly set up EZ-Ryde. This this has so much more power than stock and alot lighter yet it handles twice as hard as stock.

jrusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Edmonton
My 08 T-nytro is easy to side hill ,, deeper the snow the easier of course.. I rode by buddies xp and then a e-tec back to back last weekend and I couldnt believe how tough the xp was to side hill the e-tec was alittle easier with the narrower front end but my nytro was alot easier to lay over.. Set up is key though!!

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
We all know its skinz since those sleds are jam packed full of all there accessories but what single mod could make such an impact?

I think the all black sled had a Timbersled Boonie Bumper on it?? :face-icon-small-coo

I think I recognize it. Hmmm...

H

HDEMWET

Nov 19, 2010
i live in swastika, ont. canada
is somebody gonna spill the beans or what? I'm trying to decide what to do to the beast this summer: VA tunnel? S/C or T/C? Timberlsed rear suspension? Z-broz front end? Diamond S front clip? Soooo many choices and now perhaps another to consider?

A

acutah

Nov 27, 2007
Kaysville, UT
Keep me posted. I have a Turbo that is in desperate need of a handling fix. I think part of my problem is the 16" wide track, part 162", and poorly set up EZ-Ryde. This this has so much more power than stock and alot lighter yet it handles twice as hard as stock.
I hear ya man. I have an 09 with a 10 skid and 162x15 CE that I can ride and throw around NO problem. My turbo with a 16w is a beast. Feels like a musle car. Its awesome in a straight line. Good news is I just put on a 15w track last night. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I think the all black sled had a Timbersled Boonie Bumper on it?? :face-icon-small-coo

I think I recognize it. Hmmm...
I'll bet you do.

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
considering it is all oft guys throwing hints out there it mite not be a skins product:face-icon-small-win.so is it just a front end geomitry change or is it a few differnt things,you guys should be able to give a little bit of info mabey feedback could help.:face-icon-small-hap

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
Nothing like a little intrigue to get people all riled up. The more I look at those pics I just think that if I can get my Nytro to hold a sidehill like that I would love it. Don't mean to be a jerk but I think anyone would have one heck of a time getting a stock Nytro to hold that sidehill. I like the way mine handles but it does not handle as good as others out there.

W

wilmot

Feb 3, 2010
Clearfield, UT
How long can a man wait???????? I was going to install zbroz but i guess i will wait. It looks like a tmbersled front end to me, if so OFT would know, come on guy's.

Last edited:

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
How long can a man wait???????? I was going to install zbroz but i guess i will wait. It looks like a tmbersled front end to me, if so OFT would know, come on guy's.

It's not an OFT product. That is why I cannot say anymore than I have. I was lucky enough to be asked to test it, and after I put some miles on it, they took my sled ( the all black one ) out to Montana to ride it themselves and had MTDream tagging along ( necessary evil ) and beating up on my sled.

At the time I received my kit, they were at the point of trying to decide whether or not they were going to move forward with the product. After speaking with them and MT, it looks very probable that they will move forward, there are just a few logistics to figure out. Guessing that it will not be available this season, so yes, you will have to be patient.

Scott

BTW, it's not a Timbersled product.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I am not associated with the yammis or this project in anyway...but I do have a guess. MAYBE an educated guess, I dunno. :)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Yes, and I offered to come pic you up and bring you back :)

Yes, that vendor knows, and was actually sitting in my house, watching over my shoulder while I posted the first pics... :)

have about 200 more pics, that show a LOT more, but they dont want those out yet...reality is, this is a MAJOR improvement, and with the two different set ups they had, it was surprising to see the differnces...I love seeing people bring solutions to the marketplace, that make things better...

OUTSTANDING.
I will be riding the test bed on Friday in Wyoming.
Tried to get out to ride yesterday, but my schedule just wouldn't let me take the day off.

If I can get permission, I will post some of the technical details of just what they have done and what it's supposed to accomplish.

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
I am not associated with the yammis or this project in anyway...but I do have a guess. MAYBE an educated guess, I dunno. :)

Mark your calendars....First time in HISTORY, educated and Scott were used in the same sentence :)

:::I will still get you back for what you did to the sled:::::

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN

There are 21 very colorful hints on this thread....

I will be riding the test bed on Friday in Wyoming.
Tried to get out to ride yesterday, but my schedule just wouldn't let me take the day off.

Don't wreck my sled Christopher, I know where you live :brick:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Mark your calendars....First time in HISTORY, educated and Scott were used in the same sentence :)

LOL

:::I will still get you back for what you did to the sled:::::
LOL...did it come off easily? At least it wasn't stuck to the front of the windshield or something. :)

There are 21 very colorful hints on this thread....

I dunno. I guess I'll need more clues.

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
LOL

LOL...did it come off easily? At least it wasn't stuck to the front of the windshield or something. :)

Scott was gracious enough to pick up a sled for me from Michelle...and since he knows I am from the Right side of the state (location and mindset) he put a Left wing whacko sticker on the inside of the hood...it was HILARIOUS....laughed soo hard when I saw it (was subtle) called him immediately (was like midnight)

part of why I like Snowest, had never met him before, and he just offered to help out since he was picking up a bike or something from her too...was very nice of him!!! I think the trip also cost him a truck...

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
Scott was gracious enough to pick up a sled for me from Michelle...and since he knows I am from the Right side of the state (location and mindset) he put a Left wing whacko sticker on the inside of the hood...it was HILARIOUS....laughed soo hard when I saw it (was subtle).

Guess you had to be there..................

Premium Features