• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need zr600 help!

C
Nov 27, 2009
Lookin for some advice....im looking at a 2000 arctic cat ZR 600 millenium edition that was in a wreck. I heard about the sled and went to take a look at it. it is going to need a new hood, rear suspension rear arm and rear suspension rear shock. The price i was quoted was $1000 but everyone i talked to said i am getting ripped off if i pay that much. This sled was owned by a friend of a a friend and when he wrecked it the insurance payed him for the sled and he just gave the sled to a local dealer(current "owner") and that is where the sled sits. If anyone could help me and suggest what i should actually be paying for this i would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Joe

sprockethead

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northern UT
They r right it's too much too give 1k for that sled. I think more like 3 to 500 dollars is more like it. I bought a wrecked 99 600 Powder Special 2 years ago for $350. Hopefully that will help u out but for sure more than $500 is too much.

Sprocket

kevinhoglund

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Stanwood, Wa
I just payed $100 for 98 ps 600efi. Major hood damage. but the motor runs. I would have payed up to $500. If it runs its worth about $500 but the dealer is in to making what he can of it. The sled in parts is worth about $1500 to $2000 parted out.

Last edited:
Premium Features