• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Permission to come aboard?!!

C
Nov 24, 2009
Grantsville, Utah
Greetings from Grantsville UT. The sled pictured used to be black and green, quite obviously it has been...modified?? I was a "Flatlander" before relocating to Utah from Michigan of 43 yrs. I'm told that I cut my teeth on icycles and was raised smelling 2stroke smoke. Now I'm afraid it's in my blood. Riding the trails all over Michigan was ok, however the riding experience PALES in comparison to what I've ridden here so far in my 5 yrs here. Been to McCall, Island Park, Strawberry, Noblitts, Wolf Creek, Christmas Meadows, etc..etc.. haven't found a place I didn't like and always looking for those places that no one has found yet, but aren't we all? Like to ride with others with better than average ability and ride often, not big on having to dig to keep everybody together for a day ride. Shoot me back a message if you're interested in future rides in the local area.:D Check out the album for a few pics as I haven't figured out yet how to add a pic to my profile...I'll get it...no worries.

Premium Features