• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ladies Sleds

O

Oregongirl

Jul 25, 2002
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
She may be old skool but she's infamous! I recognized your sled when we were at the Hillclimbs in Jackson in March. I told my bf "look there's Daisy". :)

And now she belongs to a woman in Northern ID. So, if you see her on the hills, be sure and tell her hello from me. My garage feels VERY empty right now! (I bet I'll get over that when there is a new one in there taking her place!) :D

S

sledpiggy

Feb 1, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
And now she belongs to a woman in Northern ID. So, if you see her on the hills, be sure and tell her hello from me. My garage feels VERY empty right now! (I bet I'll get over that when there is a new one in there taking her place!) :D

You sold Daisy?? What are your replacing her with? :cool:

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK

I will definately tell her hello if I happen to see her.
What's the new sled gonna be....? :D

P

PowderGirl

Nov 26, 2007
McCall, Idaho
www.facebook.com
So many awesom looking sleds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some great action shots too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine is just a plain old stock looking Dragon - would be fun to do something with her, lots of great ideas in here!

Cowgirl151

Premium Member
Jul 21, 2005
Soda Springs, Idaho
Love my snowflake hood!!!!

I found a couple more pics of my Pink Snowflake D7! I love snowflakes so that is what I had in mind when I designed this hood!!!!!!!! Here is a couple more pics of my custom snowflake paint job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks awesome and sparkly in the sun!!!!!!!:D:D

Just got it home from the shop...
DSC02320.jpg

And on the Dragon!!!!
Picture004.jpg

This is after my hub cut my windshield down.
Picture007.jpg

Premium Features