• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for.some parts

rmking700

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2014
Utah
Figured I'd try here before buying new. Looking for a post forward kit, slp spindles,

Sled is already s36 and t mo set up. Any other recommendations or must have for trees? Open to all suggestions. My first Xp and first doo.

dingalingman1

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 23, 2010
Western Nebraska
I ride mostly trees and deep powder. The thing that I found that was most difficult for me when I moved to an XP was the dropping of the front skis. I installed a Sled Head Racing relocate for the rear suspension and also added wider skis and it is now a different sled. Everyone rides differently and has different things that are hard to get used to but for me this was something I had to fix.

F
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
what year XP?

Upgrading to the XM spindles helps with handling

if it is an 08' or '09 upgrade the center shock to the longer 10' and newer with the Extreme Airvents kit.

The SHR T-3 relocate is an excellent recommendation.

I run the Ski-Doo post forward on my '09. It is from the 12' Freeride if memory serves. It Moves the post forward app 1.5"

C-3 moves it 3" forward I think.

For getting yourself further forward you can do the SHR footwell mod.

See pic

20160828_163213.jpg

rmking700

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2014
Utah
Sled is a 15 sport model summit. I've got a post forward on the way as well as a relocate in the works. Still debating between slp spindles or stock Xm spindles or going full ras 2. Working on building some custom tube boards to allow my feat farther up and some added rigidity. I'll also be doing a low ride seat either wrp or custom and.then true to drop some weight from there. Sled was cheap enough I couldn't justify spending the difference on an xm. It will be a back up sled and or loaner sled and should keep my hands busy as I can't leave anything alone for long

rmking700

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2014
Utah
Also looking for recommendations on a good front bumper. I find myself mowing over some of the smaller trees in my path at times and want something to hold up as good as but preferably better than my polaris extreme bumper I had on my pro. Or am I a step ahead to make my own?

eddy

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
Sammamish WA
RAS 2

The RAS 2 solves alot of issues and is worth the investment - as long as you do the labor.

Premium Features