• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

15 freeride 154 with silber kit for sale, have suregery, can't stare at it all winter

bmiller1985

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2013
merrimac, wi
I've got 40 miles on it, it's one of those things I don't want to sell but i'm not gonna have a new sled all winter that I can't use. I'm gonna make the final decision on Jan 19th when I have my final surgery consultation (surgery is already scheduled for January 23rd) so if someones interested let me know and we can talk price, this will not be me bending over either, i'll keep it if that's the case. Just an option for someone that didn't pre order one and wishes they would have.

So far...

Green and Black 15 Freeride 154, has 40 miles on it for test and tune (ran rich and safe the whole time under boost), 73% break in left,
Already installed parts,
-Silber Turbo system with stainless exhaust housing, reservoir, and manual boost controller (can be removed and returned to stock to lower price for you)
-TKI Belt drive kit (can be removed as well but you would need a new speedo sensor for the stock gear)
-2cool air vents (knee and shock tower on both sides, front nose cone and can't be removed)
-BRP freeride oversized bar riser (also can be removed, but you want it on there)

Brand new in box parts if not returnable

-Ice Age Bomber Rails
-TKI 8" Bogeys
-AEM Digital/Analog Boost Gauge
-PMP Smaller LED tail light
-Racewerx front and rear XM bumpers raw and not coated yet

I dislocated my shoulder again and saw the surgeon today that fixed the same one last time. it's pretty much toast and only has about 50% of each tendon still holding on with 100% cartilage loss, broken bones, broken plates, and a messed up end on it. So my riding for the year involves a couch and youtube videos of you guys riding.

There's my sob story, there's my sled and parts, if you're interested pm me, i'm not going to talk price in the comments. I'm also located just north of Madison, Wi.

Premium Features