• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone answering phones?

S
Mar 9, 2008
Montana
Just curious if there is anyone there answering phones. I have tried calling for two day with no luck. My dellimma is that I bought a boss seat and it does fit. So I returned it and ordered another on the same day. I would have waited for an in store credit but have plans to ride this weekend. I'm wondering if my Debit card will now be refunded or if I will have to use 300 as in store credit?

dobie

Premium Member
Jul 11, 2008
cedaredge CO
phones

I had the same problem, after 3 days finally got someone and found out the part was backordered. very nice people but will probably take my business elsewhere.

S
Mar 9, 2008
Montana
phone

This is crazy. I have not received conformation that they have shipped the seat, so I'm fearful it is back ordered! Why didn't the website state this??? I did get notification that my payment was received tho! Weird!!

H
Oct 7, 2008
Ferndale,Wa.
Same problem here, tried every day for week and no answer. I have spent a lot of money with these folks and would really like to talk to a person to resolve my issues. Their message was to send email and it would be answered within 24 hours....we will see.

M
Dec 15, 2010
Same deal here ordered boots the 1st or 2nd of December haven't heard anything no shipping conf. or anything. Cant get ahold of them tried emailing, calling for a week or so every other hour. This is BS wish I would have taken my business elsewhere.

M
Jan 28, 2010
tri-cities, WA
I just called today to order some things and the phone just rang until i got sent to a voice mail box. I know it is busy before xmas but businesses should hire some extra help for the holidays. I'll maybe try again after xmas.

travydog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Tulare south dakota
I think on there facebook page it says something about haveing trouble with there phone system that is why no one is answering it.

clyde62960

Lifetime Membership
First Place Parts

This is what I ended up emailing them as no one would take my calls

Most everything will be shipped back as the items where reordered from other sources as your company would not answer calls or emails
I have never seen a large company , before their busiest time act and run sooooo inefficiently
I will be posting my feelings on Snow West and Hardcore Sledder so everyone knows not to buy form your company
Between 3 orders I placed for myself and another couple it was almost $4000.00 --I guess not is not a big order for you but not to worry as it will NOT happen again

I could understand if the orders where not placed on time --but they where--in today's time why does it take 10 days to ship and receive an order
Speedee is not a good shipping company either --they my be cheep there is a reason for that --they are slow

I hate to write this at Christmas --but you need to know how bad things are being run --I am sure I am not he only one

W
Nov 6, 2011
Rock Springs, WY
I have also had issues contacting them. The phone keeps ringing until it goes to their voice-mail, which is full. I can't even leave a message. I have also sent emails about my order with no reply. I also never received an email with tracking info.

I should of know not to trust them. The order that I placed and received through these guys in 2012 still says it is pending...

Last edited:
G
Nov 4, 2010
I placed an order with them on Dec. 2. I have emailed, and called non stop but have yet to hear back from them. They have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with and I will tell everyone to avoid doing business with them!

K
Dec 4, 2007
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm having the same problem with not being able to talk with someone from First Place Parts...I placed an order for 2 parts, I received 1 within a few days and the other one is on back order. I have tried calling everyday for a week and I've replied to emails stating that I need someone to call me about my order as soon as they my message. All I get another email stating that my other part is on back order. I have since found that part elsewhere and need to cancel the remaining portion of my order and cant get any kind of reply from them. To bad for them this is my first experience with them too.

Premium Features