• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'11 freeride setup

R
Jan 28, 2008
I just got an '11 Freeride(its an 800 etech, 154 with 2.25 inch track) and I ride 1500-3500ft. This sled was trail ridden in the same elevations,ridden in colorado and it obviously blew a few belts. I have been trying to figure out how to try and make sure I don't do a lot of that.

It currently is geared at 21-49(shouldn't it be 21-45?) and has 441 ramps, hollow pins with no inserts(isn't there supposed to be at one insert?) and a purple pink spring.

Here we have to trail ride a bit to get to the areas we boondock and climb a bit of elevation.

Anyone care to share your thoughts, I'd appreciate it. :yo:

R
Jan 28, 2008
First time out new sled to me. Ran pretty good. Some trail, some booney bashing. at 2000 elevation. On trail seemed to have a strong stutter a few times under hard acceleration around 7400 rpms. I wonder if it was the deto sensor or something else. Was running pretty good 91 octane fuel.

Also seemed to rev up pretty good(8000) and then pull back on rpms(to 7200 or so) before building again. 17 grams in primary on clicker 2 with otherwise stock clutching/gearing.

Premium Features