• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Iphone or Android

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
My boss gave me a choice on which phone I would like....I dont freakin know...I probably wont use either of them to their full potential and I am a one finger typer...lol. I would like one that converts talk into text and after that nothing else really matters....HELP !!!!

R
Nov 26, 2007
Duluth, MN
My wife has a Iphone 4 which is alright, but i got the droid Charge on monday and love it, it is really friggin fast for surfin the web and i know i dont even know half of what it is capable of but it is user friendly and gets service everywhere.

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
I've had a Motorola Droid 3 for a couple weeks now, and I'm pretty impressed with it. It does voice to text very well, you don't even have to enunciate that well.

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
There is a reason everyone compares themselves to the iphone. I love my iphone and its only the 3GS. Honestly though they are both great phones and you wouldnt be unhappy with eaither.

Jager Bomb 243

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2009
Deforest Wisconsin
I have a droid incredible and loved it until it broke (for obvious reasons lol) It was fast and it had the talk to text which worked very well. but the iphone 4 is an amazing phone my sister has one and she absolutley loves it. I have an ipod touch which is basically the same thing without the phone capability lol. The touch screen in the apples are second to none! Its a horse a piece in my opinion.

Pedersen

Lifetime Membership
Sep 21, 2009
Lofoten, Norway
still struggeling to get used to this one...

Attachments

• 2011-08-10 16.57.36.jpg
    2011-08-10 16.57.36.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 66

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
I just got the Droid Bionic today. It's stupid fast. Best phone I've ever messed with. 1080P video! Hopefully it doesn't have any gliches.

boone

Premium Member
May 27, 2007
Crazytown!!
I love my droid powered Commando made by Casio. Waterproof, shockproof, dustproof!!

Boone

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
my driod X took this pic and edited it... This is on the picture mode where it takes like 8 pics in a second.

Attachments

• sledn 2.jpg
    sledn 2.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 116
  • sledn 2 eddddddiiiiiiiit.jpg
    sledn 2 eddddddiiiiiiiit.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 132

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Now that I've had a full weekend with my Droid Bionic, I got to say that this is the best phone on the market today, period. Battery lasts me 2 full days even with 4G. It downloads vids, apps, whatever in a matter of seconds (4G + dual core processor). The screen resolution is very crisp. It's not bigger than the droid X. Go to a verizon store and check it out for yourself, they are really cool.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I have owned every iPhone. Had service with both Verizon and ATT. The iPhone is the coolest gadget I have ever owned but without a doubt the ABSOLUTE WORST PHONE EVER!!!. 2 people talking with iPhones is even more painful. If you need it for a PHONE for 1000 plus minutes a month you will prolly hate it. I am hooked on Apple products, love the easy to use features and apps. I can mount it on my AR-15 and get perfect firing solutions at my finger tips. Just one of the many amazing things it does. Music etc all on one easy to use device but again the phone at times is useless. I have nearly spiked it so many times because of missing or dropping important calls. It works even worse when I use my blue tooth hands free in my truck. I can't tell you about the Android, never owned one.

Premium Features