• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Movies of Russia

H

HDEMWET

Nov 19, 2010
i live in swastika, ont. canada
i would love to visit russia, is it very difficult if you only speak english (or french). That's about the only thing that keeps me from visiting europe, not knowing the languages, other than that it looks great out there, keep making some videos for us!

A

al1

Jul 2, 2010
i would love to visit russia, is it very difficult if you only speak english (or french). That's about the only thing that keeps me from visiting europe, not knowing the languages, other than that it looks great out there, keep making some videos for us!

I do not know very well English! and I was not stopping to visit Canada!))) language proficiency is not the most important. the most important thing a man! ))) will shoot video!

Tell me you do not know? Justin Barnes Code Red Performance

A

al1

Jul 2, 2010
sorry no, i've not met justin barnes, i'm thinking of taking a trip in mid march, do you still have snow where you are at that time?

I live in a city of Surgut. at Google can find all the information. a ride on a snowmobile. Here is the site www.priiskovy.ru

A

al1

Jul 2, 2010
neeshtyak! I always wondered if you guys did much sleddin over there, I lived over there for a while but never saw any.. Keep up the good work

neeshtyak! :face-icon-small-hap

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
Looks fun, I might start planning my vacations there to ride, lol.

Especially if the environmental Nazis and government chuckle-heads keep changing and restricting land use in the US.

Premium Features