• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Adrenaline GTX

B
Nov 26, 2007
I have a New pair of Klim Adrenaline GTX boots (US SIZE 10) with the Yamaha branding on them, basically solid black. Bought them for my son who's feet seem to grow faster than I can buy boots. These were tried on and put back in the box. They are new. I can let them go for $140 plus the ride.

Thanks
-BD1

Last edited:
B
Nov 26, 2007
Very tempting Rick. All you need to find is a Yamaha rider with a size 10 foot and those will be gone. :nod:

Mike,
Once you put these on, your pants cover the Yamaha symbol and "yamaha" on the side is an impression in the boot not very noticeable because it is the same color. My son was going to wear them while riding a ski-doo. I'd wear them on any machine I rode if they fit me. They are quality boots made by KLIM.

I

IdahoMike

Feb 3, 2006
Hailey, Idaho
I guess they would go with that new Turbo Nytro I've been thinking about getting :scared: Just kidding :face-icon-small-win

Very nice boots though, I like the looks of them better then my first generation Klim GTX. Love my Klim boots just haven't worn them out enough to justify buying another pair. That's what happens when you buy good quality gear like Klim, it last a long time. :nod:

B
Nov 26, 2007
Yeah I still have my original Adrenaline boots too. They are still in excellent shape but If these were my size I would be keeping them.

Premium Features