• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1200T - Mountain Version

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
Thanks, fellas!

Hat's off to Lynn Felker & crew - he really put a lot of time & effort into building this sled.
I stopped by and saw it earlier this week to see it in person, and was very pleased to say the least.

Looking forward to getting some break-in miles.
I think it'll get some snow-time this weekend.

MtnDoo.

Last edited:
R

Revanator

I understand this was the overall goal. My point was track speed is how they attained it. I'd like to compare different weight tracks on same sleds some day is all.

Dave- The reason for the extra 50lbs on the track was to increase rotating mass, thus will turn the sled faster in the air, not increase track speed. They lost track speed, but gained extra weight to assist in turning the sled and rider.

M
Feb 8, 2010
Ha

hahaha i'm sure you don't own this sled mtn.doo!

Just like you tell everyone you own a snowcats that's never left the shop! EVER!!

hahahaha wow you sure play everyone on SW to thinking your some badass slednecker!

oh and what's up with your cabin up in irwin that doesn't have a certificate of occupancy permit!

haha wow your a phony!

O

Original_Original_MtnDoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 4, 2010
What a coward who doesn't reveal his identity, yet drops a bomb (?) and then checks the posting every night. At the risk of dignifying this post with a response, here goes:

(1) I do own my new sled complete, 100% outright. Paid cash.

(2) We hold an executed contract and placed a sizable down payment on a 2006 BR350 groomer with Prinoth in Grand Junction. It will not hit the snow this winter as planned, and is being paid off as quickly as we can. Sorry to disappoint!

(3) My cabin is legally under construction, and is not finished. The county will issue a Certificate of Occupancy once all inspections have been completed. Framing inspection is next, in the spring. The property is not occupied, it is not heated and has no operating services. All construction permits are current and in hand unlike many others up there. Estimated time to complete is 2012.

Not sure what's phony about either of these items, but that's the straight-poopl!

This is not the venue for spreading your inaccurate vitriol.
If you have further personal concerns with me, I can be reached at corey@bryndal.com

Now, back to discussing SkiDoo Turbo's!!

I just added the Hurricane Performance fuel pump kit to the sled, that should allow for running up to about 20lbs of boost w/ VP C-16 fuel.

MD.

Note: Funny how the MODs didn't jump on this little diversion. Classic SW2009/10 LOL.

Last edited:
Premium Features