• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

xp seat

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
The wasatch seat is very nice and the price is right. I dont like the lack of storage though. I love my Boss seat on my XP. Well worth the money IMO. Havent used a mountain mod seat.

SledGimp

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
Heber, UT

2Thetopp

Lifetime Membership
I've been researching seats as well looking for the right fit. So far what I've liked is WRP Mountain assualt 329.00 with a OEM core no storage, Boss has a new Price of 399.00 with storage, Mountain Mod with storage a whooping 749.00 CAN. it may be a little heavy apparently its made with gold, and then the BRP RS hi rise no storage 349.00. Hope this helps

HOOTS

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
S.W MN
MM Seat

I ran the Mountain Mod seat last year & loved it. I road w/ a bud that had the Boss & he sold it for the MM seat also. Fit & finish is excellent, sits higher than Boss, mine has the double storage, storage in seat & storage under the back of seat. Only thing thats necessary in my back pack was my survival stuff. Three trips on it last year, perfect condition & I'll sell for $400 shipped.PM if interested.
Hoots

Premium Features