• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

vacuum line help rev 800R

X
Mar 20, 2009
spokane
I have rebuilt the top end on my 07 800R It has an 09 engine and I dont think that matters but when I ride it it gives me dash lights and sometimes the rpm drops. My max RPM is about 7800 even if I adjust the clutch. Before you say swap the relay I already have and that didnt change anything. So I studied the connectors today thinking I had a broke wire but they all seem fine. What I did notice is a port with no vacuum line on it.

On the carb there are two solenoids with vacuum lines leading to the rave valves. on the clutch side carb the solenoid does not have a hose on the metal nipple. On the other side there is a line leading from the block to the metal nipple. Should there be a line on this left/clutch side solenoid??? Also both the ports coming out of the block are all linked together up to the right side solenoid. Is this correct. That part looks correct based on skidoo schematics but I cant find anything about the left solenoid and where that line should go.

I have taken the carbs completely out again and have no spare hoses dangling.

Thanks for any help

Last edited:
Premium Features