• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dynoport pipes?

W
Nov 26, 2007
RENNER SD
My brother picked up an 04' Summit X 159" that has a Dynoport ceramic pipe on it with the factory can. He really wants to put an aftermarket can on it.

Is there any reason that you can't put a different can on it? I suggested finding a stock pipe and an aftermarket can but I'm not sure. I would hate for him to have engine troubles with putting a can on an aftermarket pipe.

I also don't have much experience with Dynoport pipes. Does anyone know if they call for a jetting change with the pipe?

Thanks

wreckmaster

Rave

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2001
SE MN
Mix-n-match

I am running an SLP pipe with an MBRP can with no issues. Followed recommendations of pipe manufacturer. Always remember that the 800's in those years have lean mid range issues that need to be addressed with any combination.

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
If your not interested in the Dynoport pipe, would you be interested in trading a stock 800ho pipe for the dynport?, I have a Dynoport can on mine now, with stock pipe and would trade ya the stock pipe and also thro in the stock matchin can also.

My sled is also an 04 Summit X 800ho

Let me know what ya think?

Wildcard

Premium Features