• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro RMK footage fom our trip to Wyoming from East Coast

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
damn, and I thought 20hrs was bad. Is this your first time out west or do you do this on a regular basis?

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
Nice riding guys. too bad after driving all that way you could not have gotten a good fresh dump of good powder. You had an unfair advantage though, coming from NH you grew up with one leg longer than the other! Steep hills in the back country up there.

F

Freeride1

Dec 13, 2007
New Hampshire
Thanks guys! We had a few different cameras. The first shot was a sony hand held waterproof camera. The second shot was from my Droid Bionic phone, the third was a go pro HD but not the ltest one and the third shot was my Contour 1080. After that it was a mix of Contour 1080 and Go Pro 1080 clips.

That was my first road trip out west. Last year I made flew out there twice but rented. The other guys had driven once or twice.

While I was on my trip I discovered that the burst feature on my Motorolla Bionic phone was the best camera we had for shooting drops. 6 quick shots usually got something good.

2012-04-04_17-02-28_184.jpg

F

Freeride1

Dec 13, 2007
New Hampshire
Thanks man, as Steve Darcy puts it, "We aint no horseshoe crew". or so it say on the dollar we stuffed in the moose head at the Bull Moose Tavern in Alpine...lol!

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
Way to thread the needle! You guys definitely showed the best feature of the pro, controlled slides through trees and bobbin' and weavin'! Great job on the production of your video, I can really appreciate the time it takes to produce it. Thanks for posting.

F

Freeride1

Dec 13, 2007
New Hampshire
I actually got out of one driving shift home because I made the whole movie edit in the Megacab with the laptop plugged into an inverter. I have to have 15 solid hours of editing into that video. I am happy how it turned out though. It has been a while since I tried making a real video edited to music. You actually have to make the movie around the tune you pic out so it flows halfway decent. It really blows my mind what Boondockers, 509 and Slednecks put togther.

Premium Features