• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ordering new gooseneck all sport trailer

Fearless Catman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
The Sheyenne River Valley of ND
It looks like I will be ordering a new gooseneck all sport trailer since I cant find the one I want. One place did have one, but it was not the right combination I needed and I was quoted a new one with the right combination for nearly $10,000 more. Was pretty dumbfounded at the large price difference since I thought it would be pretty close pricewise. I was told that all new orders are being tacked on with large price increases now. Anybody seeing this trend lately? Does anybody have any tips on how to score a good deal on ordering one?

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
What brand?

I work in metal fab and out suppliers told us a large price increase was coming in January.

If you offer to pay upfront there might be some savings to be had. Also ordering off season helps.

Fearless Catman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
The Sheyenne River Valley of ND
What brand?

I work in metal fab and out suppliers told us a large price increase was coming in January.

If you offer to pay upfront there might be some savings to be had. Also ordering off season helps.

This is for a Sundowner from a local dealer(Eastern North Dakota). Waiting on a Mission set up from another local dealer too.

Still waiting to hear back from other dealers in Montana on a Logan and a Charmac but no word yet.

dhtrailer

Lifetime Membership
This is for a Sundowner from a local dealer(Eastern North Dakota). Waiting on a Mission set up from another local dealer too.

Still waiting to hear back from other dealers in Montana on a Logan and a Charmac but no word yet.

Please let me know what Logan Horse Power you are looking at? We have a couple due in the 1st of the month.

Diamond H Trailer Sales
208-847-0660

D

DeckTred

Oct 31, 2016
we highly recommend the logan coach trailers. we have worked on handfuls of them from brand new off the assembly line to a few years down the road and we have been absolutely impressed with the quality these trailers offer. If you are in the market for a trailer at this pricepoint, i would highly recommend it. Im certain you wont be dissapointed.

Premium Features