• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ultra-Q Axys

F

FCR112

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2008
Here is the skinz ultra-q installed on an Axys 800

Stock anchor

Official fish scale weights only:)

There are 2 rubber spacers to pull off the stock can, I tried but ended up pulling the nipple off the top of this one. The other is the obvious big one on the bottom of the can.

Now the Ultra-Q

10 pounds 4 ounces gone.
Boom! sub 400lb sled... One that should be relatively quiet.

Nice fit, I guessed on the springs. And got one wrong (thanks srx) The can is very secure and the following pics have the long spring corrected.

Aaaaaannnnnd the money shot! Almost time to start cooking.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
The 3rd, longer spring needs to go down to the black cross bar behind the silencer to hold the whole thing "down".
Nice job with the weigh in. Eric

P
Aug 14, 2011
Duluth, MN
Whyyyyy! I've run a skinz ultra Q in the past and loved it however I got an sks and wouldn't be sub 400 lbs... SSI's 5 lbs can would get me estimated very close to 400 lbs... close enough to claim it :face-icon-small-win hahaha but it's a shot in the dark with a new can.

Now I'm leaning to the safety of skinz again, looks nice! Anyone want to trade pro side pannels for sks panels, then I can be "sub 400 lbs" too! :face-icon-small-hap

Rbott

Lifetime Membership
Sep 11, 2012
Vermont
Whyyyyy! I've run a skinz ultra Q in the past and loved it however I got an sks and wouldn't be sub 400 lbs... SSI's 5 lbs can would get me estimated very close to 400 lbs... close enough to claim it :face-icon-small-win hahaha but it's a shot in the dark with a new can.

Now I'm leaning to the safety of skinz again, looks nice! Anyone want to trade pro side pannels for sks panels, then I can be "sub 400 lbs" too! :face-icon-small-hap

Just buy the stickers.....they are pretty cheap!

Premium Features