• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need imput on which silencer to buy!

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
To answer your questions on our exhaust.

We have two Sound levels to choose from:

Mountain Series Exhaust
AGGRESSIVE SOUND when you’re on the throttle and is best suited for use in un-populated areas. Its straight through design and small physical size sheds huge weight.

Trail Series Exhaust
The “DEEP” exhaust note is sure to turn heads and in Lightweight muffler with a trail tuned muscle sound. Neighbor friendly and in most applications will meet SAE J2567 stationary test of 88 db, 4 meters away. GGB Trail mufflers are specifically designed for use in populated areas and where sound levels are strictly enforced. Designed for riders wanting to enhance the sound of their machine but do not want the aggressive sound of a straight through can.

Both mufflers shed huge weight and are
designed to run with sleds stock fuel and clutch setting.

Why buy GGB Exhaust:
  • No clutch or fuel mods needed
  • No engine codes
  • 100% customer satisfaction
  • Performance Guarantee
  • 2-Year Warranty
  • Performance as good as or better than stock
  • Tested to 10,000'
  • Made 100% in North America. Material also from North America.

Last edited:

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
I had the dimond-s quite can, but sold it to a friend. I'm going with jaws trail can, because I'll be running the jaws pipe when it's ready and just making sure I have the can the go with the pipe that's been tested.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
I had the dimond-s quite can, but sold it to a friend. I'm going with jaws trail can, because I'll be running the jaws pipe when it's ready and just making sure I have the can the go with the pipe that's been tested.

Did you ever install the diamond-s can and compare it to stock?

I want the QUIETEST can on the market. I simply want to increase some room on that side of the sled so I can add my cooker and get a little more clearance to my under hood bag. Dont really care what its made out of or how much weight it saves. Eric

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Ya it's on my buddy sled. Stock is almost like a doo. Dimond-s is quite until about 3/4. And then it's still not loud. Don't have a dB reading but it's probably going to be close to slp for dB.

Premium Features