• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Diamond S Silencer lead time??

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
A company can have the best product out there, but if the customer service sucks I will pass. Not implying this to Diamond S as I have never had problems with them.

Last edited:

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Diamond S hardly ever answers their phone. And are always behind on getting back to emails. I'm sure they are slammed. Even with that I received both cans the past couple years before the snow hit.

D
Oct 31, 2013
NH
They make a great product and are a small company.... I have had the pleasure of talking to Scott the owner and its really just him and his wife. He did say he hired more welders this season. Im sure they are slammed trying to get everyones orders out. Give the guy a break I'm sure you will get your can soon. Its not like you are riding any time soon.

RMK935VA

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2008
I echo what has been said in defense of Diamond S. Great people, great product. I received mine but I was the first one to order one last spring. They did not have an Axys to use for the final design until later so it naturally slowed them down. Had they had one to take measurements from, I am sure that they would be ahead of the game. Nevertheless, I agree that you should have yours before there is snow to ride on. I have not picked up my sled yet (next week) so mine is sitting on my shelf in the shop. Please refrain from dissing Diamond S until there is a real reason to do so.

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
I can somewhat agree to him being upset, maybe not to the extreme of bashing them on a public site. Any company that is decent at all will atleast return a call or email. I am sure they are busy and maybe behind but still no reason to leave someone hanging. They should at least call him and explain the delay. Shame on them that don't look good. Try to be patient though I am sure you will get it before the snow flies.

W

Waldo11

Oct 15, 2008
Denver, CO
They apologized. My order was lost or they thought they sent it already....
Emails weren't being answered cause they were all going to junk or spam folders. But the never answering the phone thing was concerning. I just feel when you are paying a premium price for a product I should at least be able to get a hold of them. I don't know them so I can only go off of what I'm experiencing with them - what if I needed support for when it arrived....

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
it can be frustrating when you are waiting for sure, they are very responsive when there is a problem. I had an issue with one of their products and the resolution was easy, quick and very much indicative of very solid customer service.

YAMA S

Lifetime Membership
May 16, 2012
W. Wa.
They make a great product and are a small company.... I have had the pleasure of talking to Scott the owner and its really just him and his wife. He did say he hired more welders this season. Im sure they are slammed trying to get everyones orders out. Give the guy a break I'm sure you will get your can soon. Its not like you are riding any time soon.

GREAT company.... Scott bailed me out 2yrs ago on a build when another company failed to deliver on their repeated promises. The parts he sold me where for his own personal sled that was already torn apart. He gave up at least 1 weekend of riding to get me back on the snow.

dragonflats

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
st. james mn
Would be nice now that everything is resolved and it really wasn't all that bad of customer service if the original poster would edit the first post.

do it like you mean it.
crap, how did you break that?

Premium Features