• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BDX OR MUNTAIN FIT headlight delete HOOD

C

catmodman

Dec 23, 2017
why did you not like the BDX vs the mountain fit? I am trying to decide between these to brands and any info would be great.

scratley

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Star Valley WY
I got one of the 1st ones, maybe they are better now, Idk. But the mountain fit is really nice, factory windshield snaps on nice fit and finish a lot nicer

Suzzy-Q

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Mackenzie B.C. Canada
i had snow ingestion issues and vent blockage issues in the real deep fluff with my mountainfit hood. was able to overcome most of the issues and had great weight loss a solid 10lbs for sure

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
BDX ProMax hood

I think they turned out really nice. Our short molded windshield and dash pod has excellent fit and finish and a cool look too.

8 lbs lighter.

Excellent in over the hood deep snow with several different locations for air intake.

The cold air intake made more power on the dyno too, we always picked up 2-3 hp over the stock hood on stock and big bore motors when tested.

Fit and finish is really nice.

Easy installation and only $399

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?id_product=649&controller=product

2018 mtncat shane d.jpg 2018 mtncat shane c.JPG 2018 prolite 950 turbo 4.JPG 2018 mtncat-a.jpg 2018 mtncat-b.jpg 2018 mtncat-d.jpg 2018 mtncat-c.jpg Promax Hood B (Edit) with blue arrows.jpg 20071 promax hood.jpg

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
Trying to decide for myself. I like the look of the Mountain Fit better, but like that the BD-X hod comes pre assemblied with everything,

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
deep snow video of ProMax Hood Intake

Here is a short video of a new Mountaincat with our Promax hood/intake in deep snow. You can see how well it does in the deep snow.

This particular sled has our Y pipe, Pipe and Titanium muffler on it too. Crisp.

Link is below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_goJ_nxd3KY

Premium Features