• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNOWEST: One way to increase the speed of SnoWest!

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
Christopher,

You've been working for Harris now for what, a couple months? I think that's adequate time to solve the problems that we are having. I know you have these big aspirations for SW, and that's fine, but eventually you've got to realize that the forum obviously can't handle it right now. Put the fancy stuff on the backburner and work on the most important thing, SPEED!

I told everyone to lay off when they were all giving you crap at first but to be honest I'm losing my patience as well.

I don't think you understand what this forum means to some of us. You've been here for a short time, many members have been here for 5-10 years and developed friendships with people through the forum, group rides, etc. SnoWest is kinda like a big family, albeit a dysfunctional one. ;):face-icon-small-hap

I beg you to reconsider your priorities so that the best sledding forum on the Web doesn't go down the dumpster, because to be honest, it's headed that way right now. Who would know better than the people that have been here for many years? Member count isn't everything.

Last edited:
P
Nov 26, 2007
Change how many post per page under usercp!!!

You can also change how many post per page rather than use the defult snowest one it works good on my fishing website i go on to also its under the usercp then the control panel hope this helps the slow guys

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
Ya

You can still download firefox. Had it on my Mac for ages... smokes safari... and in the past safari has had security issues... if you use a credit card or any personal info.... think about changing to something better. Well I guess I shouldn't say that I haven't checked out safari security lately, maybe it's changed.

I use Apple's so it's Safari for web use.

S

L

O

W

and only snowest.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Even after we upgrade all the hardware, Firefox should outperform Internet Explorer, but we will be able to do a few things to customize the outbound data to work better with Interent Explorer as well.

Premium Features