• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski-Doo RECALL: 2017 850, Fuel Delivery System Potential Leak

kcj1317

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2012
St Charles Idaho
Hey Kcj1317.

We are very sorry to see and hear this, and we really hope that nobody was hurt.

Could you kindly send us an email to brp.care@brp.com or, you can call us directly at 1-888-272-9222 and we will gladly take a look into your case to see if there is anything we can do to assist. Please be sure to provide us with your username and the link for this forum, as well as, your unit's VIN so we can find the account in our system.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kindest Regards,

David-BRPcare
Thank you for reaching out but it has been handled although it did take some time and persistence on my part that I don't feel it should have.
I'm curious, nobody reached out after my posts on both this forum and 850 mountain on FB (which I am confident is monitored) yet after the case is completed, again through persistence and me finding out info I wasn't suppose to, I hear from BRP. While I hope it isn't true it makes me suspect that BRP is looking for PR AFTER this was taken care of to show that it was. FYI I made a point to go back to those posts to give an update that BRP eventually did do the right thing. Could they have done more in a quicker fashion, yes, but overall I was kept as a DOO customer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

kcj1317

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2012
St Charles Idaho
I keep up with BRP Care have all good things to say. No PR stunts, not even a hint.
I'm glad to hear that. My previous dealings with BRP have been outstanding until this latest issue but in the end they did come through

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
Got the email from Ski Doo today regarding the fuel system problem.

We have 2 2017 850 Summit X sleds and will await the next email for the final fix. Have never noticed any fuel leakage on either sled.

kcj1317

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2012
St Charles Idaho
Got the email from Ski Doo today regarding the fuel system problem.

We have 2 2017 850 Summit X sleds and will await the next email for the final fix. Have never noticed any fuel leakage on either sled.
Just an fyi I had never noticed anything either until mine burnt up. Just don't want it happening to anybody else.

Premium Features