• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Truckboss Sled deck---SODL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatBusa

Lifetime Membership
Jun 27, 2013
Minnesota
I've been entertaining the idea of owning a sled deck. Would be interested in pictures once you update the ad. Currently pull around a 31' enclosed trailer. It's a little overkill for the times I head out west with only one other person. Although the trailer allows for a spare sled, it would be easier to just take my truck with a sled deck.

bullettooth

Lifetime Membership
Oct 21, 2013
Blaine, MN
Ad has been renewed, I have more pics but just realized they are on my old phone. I can take more for any other areas of interest as I removed it from my pickup and just hanging out on sawhorses in my garage.

I bought the deck with the same idea, riding buddy list kept going down to point there was just two of us and a deck seemed easier.

T
Dec 9, 2015
Ad has been renewed, I have more pics but just realized they are on my old phone. I can take more for any other areas of interest as I removed it from my pickup and just hanging out on sawhorses in my garage.

I bought the deck with the same idea, riding buddy list kept going down to point there was just two of us and a deck seemed easier.

What’s a phone #?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features