• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Golf Fans

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
lots of hole-in-ones out there...

Only what 2 or 3 people have finished The Last Man Standing? How many have finished Erzberg or the Romaniacs...

redlineguy

Lifetime Membership
May 11, 2004
CT

Only what 2 or 3 people have finished The Last Man Standing? How many have finished Erzberg or the Romaniacs...

LOL Erzberg Looks like fun!!:cool:

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta

i know guys who have finished both last man and erzberg!!!!!!!!!! they are flawking crazy riders though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
i know guys who have finished both last man and erzberg!!!!!!!!!! they are flawking crazy riders though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know Knighter?

Ya Erzberg looks fun, if I had 4 guys to help, a spare bike and unlimited time and gas.

C
Nov 28, 2007
MT/DC
Do you golf? I'm betting not.

your betting wrong, been playing since i was three, varsity throughout highschool, and 4 years of college golf....

i think i have a pretty dam good understanding of golf buddy....how many aces have i seen? can count them on one hand.....

But, if this is true, im gonna bet pin placement had a part in it....not trying to take away from the kids, but if you look at the bigger picture the kids and the pga got great publicity out of this...seems a little funny to me

Last edited:
S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
I guess I was wrong. I bet you're right, pin placement did probably have something to do with it. I believe the story though, I just don't think someone in his position would lie about something like that.

What I was getting at with my last post is that golf is a game that's based on honesty. You obviously know that though, I'm sure you're 100x better golfer than me since you played in college. I love to play but I'm the definition of a hacker.

C
Nov 28, 2007
MT/DC
I guess I was wrong. I bet you're right, pin placement did probably have something to do with it. I believe the story though, I just don't think someone in his position would lie about something like that.

What I was getting at with my last post is that golf is a game that's based on honesty. You obviously know that though, I'm sure you're 100x better golfer than me since you played in college. I love to play but I'm the definition of a hacker.

You bring a good point, honesty is a policy. i guess the big picture just sort of clicked for me. As for pin placement, mabye the green funneled the ball in a way? that would be my guess...

loving to play is all that matters man, time and practice and youll be a stick in no time. Golf is a game you can play for the rest of your life.

By the way, are you anywhere near Aberdeen (i think) South Dakota? i had a good friend grow up there and play for the gophers....

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
Yeah, it's hard to say if the break of the green played a part but I wouldn't doubt it. I've been working alot harder on my game this year and will hopefully be down to a 20 handicap at the end of the year. I'm saving up money to buy clubs that are fitted to me. I need longer clubs since I'm 6' 2". I have no doubt that I'll play golf till the day I die, that's one of the main reasons I keep playing. I'm 200-something miles straight south of Aberdeen. On a side note I saw on NBC that there was a guy from Yankton, SD that played in the US Open this year.

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
9 & 11 year old kids hitting a hole in one. I beleive it. Kids these days start playing when there 2. I played with an 11 year old kid last week, and shot even par for 18 holes, and got beat. The kid shot 1 under. I was impressed for sure. They said the odds were 17 million to 1. RLG beat those odds by having a kid. LOL!

redlineguy

Lifetime Membership
May 11, 2004
CT
9 & 11 year old kids hitting a hole in one. I beleive it. Kids these days start playing when there 2. I played with an 11 year old kid last week, and shot even par for 18 holes, and got beat. The kid shot 1 under. I was impressed for sure. They said the odds were 17 million to 1. RLG beat those odds by having a kid. LOL!

2 Kids counting yours:D

redlineguy

Lifetime Membership
May 11, 2004
CT
PS. Chubby you would believe anything, Rember the Time Hairy said he would only go in half way you told me about??:eek:

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
You know Knighter?

Ya Erzberg looks fun, if I had 4 guys to help, a spare bike and unlimited time and gas.
met knight a couple of times, plus i have a buddy who races in both last man and erberg. he's finished erberg twice, and came very close at the last man, but still hasn't happened for him there yet. him and knight both said it is a tougher race than erzberg to finish!!!!!!!!!

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
ya what I've heard from guys who watched it and rode the course after, plus seeing pics, the Last Man is 100 percent insane.

Premium Features