• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 1100 turbo ltd with extras

Big Snowballz

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Hate to let go but some stuff came up that i have to put first. As the title states it is a 2012 1100 turbo arctic cat. I have added a custom air intake that comes with two k an n filters one good for 14lbs of boost and one for up to 30lbs, it has slp power pro skis and i put a camo ex 2.5x15x162. The sled is white and black it has a black windsheld and a RSI seat cover. The sled has about 25 miles on it and is at the shop getting all the updates done and even the shift fork done that they said they wouldnt have till mid feb. The sled will be good to go and i will be getting pics up as soon as i get it back so should be next week. The black and white looks badass. Just let me know if you need anymore info thanks Jackson konrad 509-322-1450 asking $13,500 obo

Sled is in north central Washington.

Last edited:

Big Snowballz

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
I will try to get some up in the next day or two, or if i have ur cell i could get you some tonight, Thanks Jackson

Premium Features