• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Boss Seat Website

J
Jun 13, 2009
Hailey, Idaho
Are the older styles still available? At the new price? Sorry but the new ones look like a bad micheal jackson video. I don't want all that extra stuff on my seat, and how much do the 14 zippers weigh?

The new price is better but, at least on the rev many of us have the jerry can thats meant to fit in nicely out of the way of your foot and I and maybe others like the compact and smooth lines of the seat and can together. The older seat styles offered that, the new style sticks the can out there like a pimple on your tunnel.

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
Check out the new website. If you have any questions that need answered or have any issues. Please email me or PM me.
www.bossseats.com
Everything is in stock and ready to ship within 1 week.

The new seat looks...interesting.
I like it but it does create an issue with the Ski Doo spare fuel tank.
I've run Boss seats on the last three sleds I've owned and I'm sure I'll stay with Boss but I'll believe it when I see it on your shipping promise!
Last year's time from order to delivery was 4 to 6 months in some cases.
I realize you cannot be held responsible for promises individual dealers make with people though.

Premium Features