• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim boots

T
Nov 27, 2007
Hey everyone, me and a buddy each bought a pair of Adrenaline boots at the snow show here in Calgary. I really liked these boots, when it was cold out our feet were both warm and dry. Now that it's warm out our feet (espcially the left) are soaked. I think it was Walt Healy's display where they had the boot partially submerged stating they were waterproof. My questions are 1anyone else experiencing this? and 2 Do you think Klim will do anything about it. I haven't spoken with Walt healy yet to see what they have to say about it yet....

Thanks
Chris

Klim Boots

I have the same problem with my boots; I am going to send them back. In the past Klim has been great to work with, I have returned 2 pairs of gloves with no problems. The only thing you need to do is call them for a RA #, they will give to right over the phone, send them in, and within week or so, and I had my new gloves.

Here is the phone number 208-552-7433

Good luck

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
Same here. Dipped them in the sink and leaked within a minute. They are in the mail as we speak.

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
Update. New boots arrived today. Love the Klim service. It is as good as it gets. Will see how this pair holds up.

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Update. New boots arrived today. Love the Klim service. It is as good as it gets. Will see how this pair holds up.

Speaking of great service...I have received my replacement clicker yesterday. Thanks for taking care of me whitefish. I would recommend you to anyone.

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
No worries. Wouldn't think twice about taking care of a customer. Thanks for your biz.

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Call Klim and they will supply you with a warranty case number. Ship the boots back with the case number on the outside of the box. You will be responsible for the shipping. I can tell you from recent personal experience they their customer service and warranty dept are top notch. Here is their contact information from the website.

USA -- KLIM
3753 East County Line Rd.
Rigby, Idaho 83442
P: 208.552.7433

Canada -- DCI
P.O Box 356, 151 N. Center St.
Magrath, AB T0K 1J0
P: 403.758.6600

Premium Features