• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Castle X Jackets

B
Mar 8, 2011
I own Klim, FXR winter gear. However, Castle X has caught my attention. How do they compare to FXR - Team FX, Coldcross. Klim - Keweenaw, Kinetic, Klimate Jacket's.

M-Thrust-Black-Dk-Gray-Dk-Orange-Front-350.jpg M-Thrust-Black-Dk-Gray-Hi-Vis-Front-350.jpg

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
I have not worn this jacket but Castle X makes some good stuff, they have been in business a long time. I would not be afraid of a Castle X jacket I think the quality is up there with FXR and many other brand on the market. The wort that can happen is that you order it and don't like it when it arrives, ya you cannot ride in it then send it back but you should be able to judge the jacket by looking at it and trying it on with a good 90% accuracy. I know the true test is to ride in it but that's like any jacket or item you buy.

Thanks
Mark

J

jbrennan51488

Jan 27, 2012
I used a castle x jacket for a few years, the platform model which I believe is the cheapest model they offer. The quality is definitely up there, very durable, never had rips or anything. The only reason I upgraded was to go with a non insulated jacket because I wanted better layering to keep from sweating so much. Even with vents open on the castle x I would take the jacket off after riding on a warmer day and it would be lined with sweat on the inside.

Premium Features