• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**Warning** thread may contain drift

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
Looks like it's running better...when are we going to summit to get it on a hill?

As soon as I can get some weight's, I was going to order some tonight from slp but there web sites down. I checked everybody in town and nobody had any. :(

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
hahaha Mike burnin the midnite coal, wanna ride tomorrow?????

still working big guy..I wish I could ride..got your sled back..thats good...I still need to go thru mine from the great flood..got a little moisture in the chaincase....pretty good considering..seat is dry....electronics look ok...

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
still working big guy..I wish I could ride..got your sled back..thats good...I still need to go thru mine from the great flood..got a little moisture in the chaincase....pretty good considering..seat is dry....electronics look ok...
right on, nope still waitin to get the X back, bought an 06 600sdi 144 for a back up for the back up :) and 'the ladies sled' :beer;

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
yeah i've been lookin for one for a couple years, buddy is giving up riding due to an injury. he has babied this baby, one fine sled that should see alot of trouble free miles...........long as i keep a fresh battery in it and carry a spare relay or two;)
it's the sled that got me to buy the 800 REV, rode one and new i had to get off the ol ZX chassis :)

Premium Features