• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

West Yellowstone 2016 expo March 11 through the 13th

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Just stay where the Expo is located, the Holiday Inn. Get your reservations in now. It has a pool, bar, restaurant, and is walking distance to quite a few other good restaurants/bars.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
They pay their head of marketing almost $1 mil a year and they can't afford to go to the expo? Sounds fishy.
How much of that does Burandt get?:face-icon-small-con
Polaris was at Haydays in November, big time as usual. We were told they laid off about 100 people last month. Late Christmas bonus. :face-icon-small-sad

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
Polaris was at Haydays in November, big time as usual. We were told they laid off about 100 people last month. Late Christmas bonus. :face-icon-small-sad

That's not their marketing budget. That is what the head guy gets. Why do you think everyone believes they are the best. Good marketing.

bryceraisanen

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2011
This seems to be about the worst snow year that i can remember. Ever. At least here. Ive not took the sled outta the yard even once. Thats a first for me.

Id say theres gonna be some decent blowout/carry over pricing.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Premium Features