• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowbike Rental

A

ADHD

Nov 29, 2007
Minnesota
Anyone know if a guy can rent a snowbike in West Yellowstone? Or if some nice snowester would be in West Yellowstone and let me take one for a spin!!! I have been hooked on this idea and have not even seen one yet.

Thanks Travis

Nov 13, 2008
Not sure where in mn your from but there is a dealer in Moorhead and he let me and another guy take his bikes out for awhile. I bet if you got ahold of him he'd do the same for you. It is even better than it looks I'll tell you that much. And you're gonna want one even more than you already do.

tomk

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2008
i am in mn and rip quite a bit, i will be in west next week, hit me up!

Nov 13, 2008
You guys realize this post is almost 2 years old right? But it is nice to know who is renting them. Cooke city motorsports also rents them on yamahas.

R

ROZZY MX

Dec 6, 2002
REVELSTOKE BC
www.rozzymx.ca
i will have lots of brand new yeti kits for rent for the american thanksgiving holiday in Revelstoke BC on the new yz 45ofx yamaha !! Come up for a cheap holiday with the way the dollar is and try them out. If you really love them we do sales also and can hook up to any motocross bike . Check out www.yetisnowmx.com or www.rozzymx.ca

We will also be doing our annual THUNDERSTRUCK 14 premiere and fundraiser on the saturday with tons of prizes and live auction. call me for bookings 306 221 3883

Premium Features