• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sledfest 2012 April 14th-15th Schweitzer Mountain Resort

X
Nov 26, 2007
Hillcross,Hilldrags,Snowbike Races in Sandpoint Idaho. This is the only event like this in the Pacific Northwest at a top notch ski resort,they currently have a 132 base. This race is not just Pro Racing, there is racing for everyone,you can run your mountain sleds or what ever you want,upper body protection and a tether required,if you want race for the first time or race your buddy's or just have a good time,also if you ever had any Racer or Rider support from Klim you need to support this event,we are having a Auction Saturday after the Freestyle in Taps for Nate Blaylocks family,there will be lots of Klim products,509 products,Rockstar stuff and more companies are helping out.Visit our website for more info or Mountain West Racing ,also any vendors that want to be part of this let me know,more info will be posted soon

www.sledfest.net
www.mountainwestracing.com

X
Nov 26, 2007
Sledfest 2012

I just checked its working,we are just finishing some details,more will be posted very soon,should be big this year lots of things in the works,we are having 3 dash for cash races also in the Hillcross,entry information will be posted soon on websites,if you staying on the mountain you may want to book rooms they are filling up,there are more motels downtown,I will post that soon

http://www.schweitzer.com/ use promo code sledfest

X
Nov 26, 2007
Sledfest 2012 April 14-15th Schweitzer Mountain Resort

You don't want to miss this one,this is the 4th year plenty of snow,racing for everyone,run what you brung,Hillcross,Hilldrags,Snocross,120 races,Freestyle,Dash for Cash on Hillcross, Live Band Saturday night,Klim auction for Nate Blaylocks family,MWR sanctioned event,lots of free stuff,plenty of vendors all the new 2013 sleds and the largest snowbike races in the northwest,affordable entry fees with ISR insurance for the racers,top notch ski area,see you there

sledfest.net
mountainwestracing.com

X
Nov 26, 2007
Sledfest

News will be posted soon just finishing a few details,RMSHA Hillclimb point championship,friday ,saturday,plus all sledfest events,rooms are filling up

D
Mar 10, 2008
Lynnhood Wa
I wish the NW snowmobile clubs would do a little bit better on cordination between you. Your event is the same weekend as the Mt Baker shootout and not that one is better then the other I would have liked to done both ! But as I live in Seattle the Baker shootout gets my dime. Maybe next yr we can cordinate a little so us NW sledders can hit both big NW events.

X
Nov 26, 2007
Sledfest 2012 april 13-15th News Flash

Latest News today, Friday April 13th 8am -4pm,RMSHA Hillclimb quailifying,finals Saturday,then 2 days of action packed Hillcross,Snowbikes(Largest Snowbike races in the Pacific Northwest 30+ racers,Hilldrags,120 snocross,freestyle,come see all the Factory sponsored Hillclimb teams competing for final season points at a top notch ski area,this will be the biggest event of the season right in beautiful Sandpoint ,Idaho,there is racing for all Mountain riders on Hillcross,Hilldrags, please visit websites for details

sledfest.net
rmsha.com
mountainwestracing.com

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
We'll be up there for sure. I've heard my cousin talk up this hill like it's the best on planet earth, so hopefully it all falls into place. Not sure how it will relate since he's a snowboarder going down it, not up........ I have always wanted to come up to race, but we've usually had a RMSHA event elsewhere on the same weekend. Glad they got a place to hold the season finale!

racer

Premium Features