• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow check Titanium rear suspension

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
www.alternativeimpact.com
Just wanted to let you all know we're doing a preseason titanium rear suspension order on the 2016-19 Axys. Retail on this kit is $1950. If you order early with a deposit you can get 25% off. Makes the kit $1,462.50. Working on a discount for a shock Burandt series fox float package as well but not certain what that will be yet. Anyone interested please call or email me. Thanks!
Dan

Last edited:
A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
850 doo??? I heard you might build some if you have enough interest without t motion.

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
850 doo??? I heard you might build some if you have enough interest without t motion.

That was talked about. I always get a person or a handful that inquire about certain parts but either one of two things happen, I get scheduled in the shop to the point of not having time or not enough interest to persue the project. It's tough to make a wage on low volume with the time a guy has into especially fixtures. Seems like these ideas always come up in January :)

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Dan... what is the weight savings over stock. I couldn't find anything. Also, would you do a complete package with CF rails? Whats the weight saving at that point.

Don't need shocks, a very nice revalved stocked would be fine. Some ti springs might be nice though.... just thinkin here...

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Dan,

Luvin it!!! and good pricing too !

Can the package come with an Float-3 front and Evol-R rear to keep the weight down as low as possible?

Also... In this thread... can you give some details on construction, wieght, bushing locations, materials etc...pics would be great ??

Thanks in advance.

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
Can't beat the price tag. Finally found some good commited help as well as this season had a good majority of the cromoly arms weldded with robotics. I'll use this time to knock out these rear suspensions. I do plan on a evol rear shock package for this skid @ 10%. Carbon fiber rails are a goal as well as part of a complete set up. Looking at 7# for the Ti components, 3# with shocks and another 3# with the rails. I'll get some pics posted up. Thanks!
Dan

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
Sorry missed this... As far as Ti springs, very doable, unfortunately I don't have a source other than Renton and pay the same price as anyone else would. This new SLS spring material is extremely interesting though. That parts honestly new to me, I haven't researched much about it but plan to.

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
So the website is setup for taking deposits which works better, email can get lost. We will be adding more information there as well. Talking with the nextech guys this morning about throwing in a carbon rail package as well. The shocks if going with evols, was, is and will be 10% off but I'll need a show of interest in how many would be committed to the rails before I can decide on a price. Sounds like the rails have been changed up a bit to lose more weight and she'd snow. Again I will have more information on this soon. Thank you
Dan

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
I have reached out to NT on the rails roughly a week or more ago. They were supposed to call back the same day, haven't heard from them. I'm looking into going out on my own there, I'm impatient. I'll keep this post updated on this. These are the Titanium components in that kit.

Screenshot_20180402-114441.jpg Screenshot_20180402-114510.jpg Screenshot_20180402-114527.jpg Screenshot_20180402-114457.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features