• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for Lightweight Trailing Arms and Spindles

R
Oct 16, 2014
I'm looking for some lightweight trailing arms and spindles for a Mountain Max. Anyone have some old ones laying around they want to get rid of? Thanks

F
Jul 24, 2011
i have a set of arms that you can adapt to your sled. new, not used. chromolly heads with aluminum tubes and heim joints.

these are sized for viper style spindles and raise the front of your sled to make it perform better if you use viper spindles. if you like the mtn max's low front bumper height, simply cut the heads down to match.

R
Oct 16, 2014
i have a set of arms that you can adapt to your sled. new, not used. chromolly heads with aluminum tubes and heim joints.

these are sized for viper style spindles and raise the front of your sled to make it perform better if you use viper spindles. if you like the mtn max's low front bumper height, simply cut the heads down to match.

What brand are they? Got any pictures of them? Price in mind?

F
Jul 24, 2011
custom made. somewhat of a cross between fabcraft and mountain performance. better than the mpi by design.

i have a few sets left and i also have available replacement tubes should you happen to need one in the future.

i can email you some pics if you provide an address. price would be around $375 plus the ride, but i may negotiate a bit.

B
Jan 26, 2013
I wouldn't mind some pics too? Wanted to go fabcraft originally but they were stupid expensive so I just did used viper's instead. Wouldn't mind taking some weight out of the front end. Is the rod replaceable?

F
Jul 24, 2011
I have one set of viper length heads left in red. These can easily be painted to suit your needs. I also have a few sets of replacement tubes left if needed. Pics to an email or via text only, and the text pics are not from MY phone. Just pm me a number and we can take it from there.

Not to sound like a salesman because I am not, but I do have someone already interested, only reason I logged in.

I am currently out of the replacement tubes for the mtn performance heads, but should have them back in stock in the near future depending on my machinist.

Premium Features