• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Drop and roll template?

arcticcatwill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Lewiston, id
I have a Mtn cat (NON 1M) bulkhead with VE tunnel. It is all factory locations right now. Does anyone have a template for through the tunnel jack shaft?

Looking to put a 153 PC in it.

Im mainly looking to see if someone has a template or dimentions for the chaincase itself. Center to center shafts, mounting bolts etc.

Any help would be great.

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I don't have a template or anything like that but I have a custom chassis I can send your way. and if you want I have a 153 PC track and also Ti Jackshaft with lightweight brake rotor. The chassis has the composite gear case as well. I can throw that in, hell the jackshaft I have is Ti with a lightweight brake rotor and CNC hub. Maybe we can work out a deal

B
Nov 17, 2008
I have a couple of templates that will work on either the VanAmburg or Fabcraft tunnels with a race-type roll that puts the jackshaft in the tunnel. Gives the nicest approach angle ever. won't dig or trench ....even in the champagne.

Premium Features