• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Picture and Info on the new TOBE Helmet w/ speakers

the one that wish pointed is not the tobe lid. She was just posting what she bought.
this is the tobe lid:
Dorockwhite_lowres.jpg

here is a direct link to the website https://212.97.134.108/america/accesories.php

J
Oct 9, 2008
I had the chance to check out this product at the Denver Snowmobile show...very cool product, not to mention very cool company

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
lol, so are you saying we shouldnt drive our vehicles with music on either ? It all depends on the person, not everyone is an idiot. ( I know what you mean about the boarders tho.)

Actually, yes... you shouldn’t drive your car with headphones on ... or something that keeps you from hearing what is happening around you.

I'm a bit of a hypocrite though as I'll crank up my favorite Barry Manilow or Paula Abdul tunes when I put in a good 8-track and JAMM just like any of you other hard-rockers out there!

Oh... I am one of those "Boarders"... It was great that we could save the economic face of the ski-resort industry from bankruptcy... Looks like Taos finally "saw the light".. Alta and Mad River to follow!!

LOL!!!

Last edited:
M
Nov 27, 2007
Kennewick, WA
Lol

Doors4u, I know......... I know........ everything I got is pretty frickn' big! lol

Ya, I'm with Josh on this one, when are you gonna weld that hole in that pop can on the end of your pipe? That sucker is a loud sumbich...

See ya in Afton!!!

D
Nov 26, 2007
Your Mom's House
Can't wait to ride with all of you guys again. I might steer clear of Slim's chilli. I didn't shat right for a week after that stuff. I need so get ahold of Scott @ HPS to see if he can make me some new stingers. My ears are still ringing.

S

snow_dogg

Mar 16, 2008
TOBE's in Boise???

hey skinner, tricity in centerville is now a tobe dealer as well. I am not sure if they plan to stock the helmet but they can order one for you if you would rather deal with them.

sorry to hear you don't like triple S. they have been an outstanding dealer for TOBE and know the product very well. let me know if I can help in any way.

Just a couple of quick questions. Are there any dealers in the Boise area who have these lids available yet?

Also, does anyone know if the 2009 509 goggles work well with them? Appreciate any info

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
no i just want the standard helmet in black. not the one with speakers. any dealers

Finally shipping!

Well after just about every customs issue you can imagine, the helmets are in stock and shipping.
They turned out AWESOME! My only complaint is that they weigh a tad more than TOBE told us they would. They weigh in at 3 pounds instead of 2.75 like we were told. It is still lighter than nearly all other race approved moto helmets though. The helmet itself looks and feels great and is still by far the lightest helmet i have ever owned.

I put a couple in the TOBE webshop just in case any night owls wanted to order one. I will update it tomorrow with more inventory. We do not have a ton of these helmets and I am thinking they will be gone by Christmas so order soon if you want one. You can order online HERE.

You can also call us in the morning at 800-993-TOBE. We are closing tomorrow afternoon for the week so if you want one shipped, order online or call in by noon. All orders placed after noon will be shipped Monday December 1st. Thanks to those of you who already ordered this afternoon!
Here is a sizing chart for any who have questions.

head circumference in CM * Head circumference in Inches * Hat Size
XS 53-54 cm * 20 3/4-20 1/8 * 6 5/8 to 6 3/4
S 55-56 cm * 21 1/2-21 7/8 * 6 7/8 to 7
M 57-58 cm * 22 1/4-22 5/8 * 7 1/8 to 7 1/4
L 59-60 cm * 23-23 1/2 * 7 3/8 to 7 1/2
XL 61-62 cm * 23 7/8-24 1/4 * 7 5/8 to 7 3/4
XXL 63-64 cm * 24 5/8-25 * 7 7/8 to 8

MEASURE: Measuring for your head size is both an art and a science. You can use a tape measure or a length of string that you will have to hold up to a tape measure to determine the length. Place the string or tape around you head about 1/8” above your ear, across the mid-forehead, completely circling your head. Hold the tape firmly, but not too tightly. If your measurement falls between sizes, choose the next largest size.

THANKS!
josh

Premium Features