• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Picture and Info on the new TOBE Helmet w/ speakers

P

portgrinder

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
Is there any dealers for your line in Edmonton anymore, now that Pure Addiction is closed? Might need a lid and boots this year.

Catch-up on some questions...

The weight is 2.75 pounds WITH speakers installed.

I will be sure and tell the guys in Sweden that we have had a ton of requests for the Black helmets. We are bummed that they didn't make it this year.

Hey Swede how are you doing! what one was $125? And in all reality $375 is the same price or less as many other helmets on the market that don't have half the features this one has.

We are unsure what is happening in Edmonton at this point. Rory's brother-in-law Lionel is managing Pure Addictions remaining inventory and affairs. At this point we are still considering him a dealer so if you want, you can still order through Pure Addiction/Lionel. If you need his contact info, please let me know.

We will be at the Denver show and we hope to have the helmets there. I don't know how this lid works with the 509 goggle. I have dragon, smiths and scotts and it works fine with them.

I will snag an iPod touch and test it but I can confirm that it does work with the iPhone and I assume they are set up the same. I will test it out this week. The controller is sold separately.

Hey AK. The guys in Sweden have me on a need to know basis and at this point, they haven't mentioned Blue Tooth so an educated guess would be "no" on blue tooth for next season. I will relay the idea on to them whether they are thinking about it or not.

Thanks!

Sorry Horsepower 800, no offense was intended. However, this is a pretty big advance in snowmobile products. It is news as much as it is sales. If admin wants it moved, they will move it I guess.

V

Vboost

Nov 26, 2007
NW Montana
blackhillsrmk Here is a picture of last years model with 509's
IMG_0430.jpg

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
nice hat but there are a lot of options out there for much less than 375, not sure the speakers justify that price. Is that a suggested retail where it should sell for much less or is that gonna be the rate?

$375 is what it sells for. And no there are not a lot of options for far less than that with these features.
This helmet is lighter than just about any other MX lid on the market. it also has better and more realistic safety ratings than 99% of what's available in North America for this type of helmet (including Arai's VX-Pro3). The Arai weighs 2.94 pounds and the Klim F4 weighs 3 pounds yet this helmet is less than that at 2.75 pounds with the speakers installed. The Arai will cost you $100 to $200 more depending on the graphics.

The weight and quality more than justify the price of this helmet when you compare it to anything else in its class. The speakers, mic, and cell phone adaptors are an added bonus.

V

Vboost

Nov 26, 2007
NW Montana
blackhillsrmk IMO the goggles fit perfect, helmet fits really good. Very nice combo..
I also have a Klim and HJC helmets with Spy and Smith goggles, the TO-BE with the
509's is the set-up I use..

Premium Features