• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ABS Avalanche Airbag packs in stock

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
Im getting one for Xmas, dont know one pack with work for me, i got the BOSS M seat that has tons of storage so i guess all i need for pac storage is lunch/gloves/goggles/3 beers......im 250lbs naked, so will the smaller bag still work?

SnowBigDeal

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2003
Mt. Pleasant, UT
www.snowbigdeal.com
Im getting one for Xmas, dont know one pack with work for me, i got the BOSS M seat that has tons of storage so i guess all i need for pac storage is lunch/gloves/goggles/3 beers......im 250lbs naked, so will the smaller bag still work?

The Escape Freeride has about enough storage for lunch, gloves, goggles, & a couple :beer;, but not really any more than that.

Here's a couple pics of my freeride and what I can fit it in.
frontview.jpg

sideview.jpg

contents.jpg

SnowBigDeal

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2003
Mt. Pleasant, UT
www.snowbigdeal.com
Escape Freeride pack = $969 and that includes shipping. There is a $60 deposit with all airbags. Once you fire your test canister and return it, you get the $60 back.

Packs and canisters are in-stock.

SnowBigDeal

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2003
Mt. Pleasant, UT
www.snowbigdeal.com
Thanks snobigdeal, I see the shovel and probe go on the inside with the 10L.

Yes, so the Freeride regular has approximately 4Liters of storage space but the shovel and probe can go on the outside of the pack.
The Freeride 10L has 10Liters of storage space, but the shovel and probe need to go inside the pack. (using some of the 10L of storage space)

The weight of the Freeride (without canister) is 5.1 lbs. The weight of the Freeride 10L (without canister) is 4.74 lbs.

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
So when the shovel and probe are inside the freeride 10L is there still more room inside the pack then the standard freeride?

Will there be any special pricing on the freeride or freeride 10L during the snow show in washington ?

SnowBigDeal

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2003
Mt. Pleasant, UT
www.snowbigdeal.com
I would say that the freeride 10L with the shovel & the probe inside the pack has about the same amount of storage as the standard freeride with the shovel & probe on the outside. I wish they would have made the shovel/probe attach to the outside of the pack of the freeride 10L.
So basically, you aren't gaining a lot of storage space but you are getting a little bit lighter pack.

We will have a show special on both the freeride and the freeride 10L at the Washington snow show. Stop by and see us!

Premium Features